Farmers' Market on Broadway
Wednesdays, June 3 - September 30
4 - 7pm*
Leicht Memorial Park, 128 Dousman*
The Farmers' Market on Broadway is one of Wisconsin’s largest farmers’ markets with over 150 vendors selling produce, prepared and packaged foods, and handmade goods. Hang out in the beer garden with a local craft brew, listen to live music, and enjoy one of the best atmospheres in the city.
2020 Vendor Listing*
2020 Sign-Up to Volunteer
Farmers' Market on Broadway Facebook Page
*Until further notice, due to Covid-19
View On Broadway's press release regarding changes to the Farmers' Market on Broadway here:
We are asking Farmers' Market on Broadway attendees to please follow these guidelines:
- Stay home if you or anyone in your household is sick
- Facemasks are recommended for attendees
- DO NOT touch product prior to purchase, please ask the vendors to assist you
- Utilize hand sanitation as necessary
- Minimize the number of people coming with you to the market. No children if other childcare is available, please.
- Maintain a 6' distance from vendors and other attendees
- Pay attention to on-site signage including sanitizing stations, direction of traffic flow, etc.
- Work with your regular vendors to create pre-order or other pick up alternatives if available
- Limit your time at the market
- Attendance will be limited. Please note the entry and exit points.
Covid-19 Strategies for Farmers Markets
Guidence for Farmers Market Vendors and Consumers
For more information on guidelines related to Covid-19, visit https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/community.htm
Thank you to our Sponsors!