Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
With more than 200 businesses located in downtown Green Bay, a wide range of job openings become available throughout the year, as well as volunteer opportunities for community and nonprofit organizations. See employment and volunteer opportunities posted by local organizations in the area listed below.
- Adopt-A-Block Cleanliness Program
Help us keep the downtown districts clean - one block at a time!
This program seeks to engage area businesses and citizens in the upkeep and beautification of their downtown.
- Create a more beautiful, welcoming Downtown with clean streets, tidy sidewalks, and well-maintained green spaces.
- Create a sense of Downtown pride and ownership amongst our participants.
- Foster a culture of volunteerism and community engagement.
- Encourage downtown businesses to effectively maintain their storefronts and properties.
- We ask for a one-year minimum commitment to keep your block clear of debris, litter, and weeds.
- Track clean-up efforts with photos and forms provided by Downtown Green Bay, Inc. (DGBI) & Olde Main Street, Inc. (OMSI).
- Represent your team and the organizations with pride and positivity.
How To Apply
Please fill out the interest form and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.