225 S Monroe Ave View on Google Maps
Green Bay, WI 54301
The experienced team of family law attorneys at Sterling Law Offices want to make the difficult process of a family law case as painless as possible. When your future and the future of your family are on the line, it's simply not enough for a lawyer to go through the motions. That's why during emotionally draining and complex cases like divorce and child custody, the members of the Green Bay office are prepared to go above and beyond in order to support you and get the best result possible.
Enthusiasm for helping others is a requirement for joining the team, and having a group of people who genuinely understand what's at stake during a difficult part of your life can make all the difference. They also make use of an excellent network of professionals who could be the distinction between winning and losing a case. Their network includes social workers, court officials, appraisers, and therapists that share our passion for finding what is fair in the law.
- Madison Street Boutique230 S. Madison St. (590 feet W)
- Cathedral Book and Gift131 S Madison St (592 feet NW)
- Marathon Gas Station610 E Walnut St (694 feet NE)
- Rogue Games533 E Walnut St (889 feet NE)
- Captain's Walk Winery345 S Adams St (0.3 miles W)
- A&W510 S Monroe Ave (0.3 miles SW)
- Grounded Cafe at ADRC300 S Adams St (0.3 miles W)
- Madrid Tapas Restaurant & Wine Bar225 E. Walnut St. (0.3 miles NW)
- Pine Street Parking Ramp Pine St (0.4 miles N)
- Cherry Street Parking Ramp Cherry St (0.4 miles NW)
- Adams Street Lot200 Block N Adams St (0.4 miles NW)
- Main Street Parking Ramp Main St (0.5 miles N)