Winter Farmers Market presented by Bellin Health
Select Saturdays December - February, 8 am - Noon
KI Convention Center
2019-2020 Event Dates:
- Holiday Market • Saturday, December 14, 8 am - Noon • KI Exhibit Hall C
- Saturday, January 11, 8 am - Noon • KI Breakout Rooms
- Saturday, January 25, 8 am - Noon • KI Breakout Rooms
- Saturday, February 8, 8 am - Noon • KI Breakout Rooms
- Saturday, February 22, 8 am - Noon • KI Breakout Rooms
Local vendors offering meats, cheeses, bakery, prepared foods, vegetables, canned items, coffee, and handcrafted art pieces.
Free yoga at 9 am in a private room next to the market. Bring your own mat for a low-impact exercise between shopping.
Live music by local performers while you shop.
Free parking is available in the Main Street Ramp with skywalk access to the KI Center. Gate arms are automatic, but still free on evenings and weekends. Keep your ticket given to you at entry, to scan upon exit.
EBT will be available on site.
Thank you to our sponsor, Bellin Health!
Apply to be a Vendor
*Disclaimer: Due to the high volume of applicants, we only respond to vendors whose products fulfill the current needs of our markets.