Saturday Farmers Market
Saturdays, May 29 - October 30, 7am - Noon
South Washington & Doty Streets
75+ local vendors will line the streets, safely-distanced from each other, to offer the community fresh produce, baked goods, carry out foods, coffee & teas, meats, cheeses, flowers & plants, handcrafted goods, soaps, and even more.
Vendor & Parking Map
This map is updated regularly!
Please note: We love your furry friends but city ordinance prohibits dogs and other pets at special events. We don't like having to ask people to leave so your assistance with this is greatly appreciated. Smoking is also prohibited within the farmers market.
Live Music (9 - 11:30am):
- July 3 - Spencer Schauer
- July 10 - Matt Guilette/ Justin Coon
- July 17 - Nick Gonnering/ Brent Flchlin
- July 24 - Gerry Sloan
- July 31 - Good for the Soul
- August 7 - Emily Holland
- August 14 - Christian Roovers
- August 21 - Julio Reyes
- August 28 - John Lambert
- September 4 - Hannah Rose
- September 11 - Pat Lucas and Sarah
- September 18 - Alex James
- September 25 - Slayder Smet Music Group
- October 2 - 7000 Apart
- October 9 - Alex James
- October 16 - Mike Garrity
- October 23 - TBA
- October 30 - The Sinner and the Saint
- We remain committed to the health and safety of our community and the attendees of our event. According to the latest CDC guidelines, those who have been fully vaccinated “can resume activities without wearing a mask.” Those who are not vaccinated are advised to wear a mask. We trust our market shoppers to make the best decision to keep themselves and our community safe!
- Maintain six feet of physical distance from other customers and vendors whenever possible.
- Use hand sanitizer or on-site hand-washing stations frequently.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Please do not touch any product until time of purchase
Apply to be a Vendor - Waitlist
*Disclaimer: Due to the high volume of applicants, we only respond to vendors whose products fulfill the current needs of our markets.
Seasonal Availability of WI Vegetables
Nearby Business Deals & Events
Storing Fresh Fruits & Veggies
Using EBT & Double Your Bucks at Markets
Thank you to our sponsors!