Peace Tree & CityDeck Lighting Celebration
Brown County Courthouse & CityDeck
Wednesday, November 15th
Peace Tree Lighting Ceremony
Brown County Courthouse, 5:30 - 6 p.m.
Celebrate peace on Earth at the annual Peace Tree Lighting Ceremony at the Brown County Courthouse, in partnership with People for People.
- Carols sung by Chappell Elementary students
- Essays about peace read by Leonardo da Vinci students
- Speeches from local leaders
- A countdown to the lighting of the Peace Tree!
Immediately following, join us on the CityDeck where the celebration continues!
CityDeck Lighting Celebration
CityDeck, 6 - 8 p.m.
Stroll the festively lit CityDeck and enjoy holiday music, horse-drawn wagon rides, delicious treats, photo-ops, and special guests!
- NEW CityDeck lighting features and photo-ops including an icy fountain, the signature globe ornament, and a giant inflatable snowflake!
- Horse-drawn wagon rides on Washington Street
- Live holiday music performance by Frank & Amy of Let Me Be Frank Productions from 6 - 7 p.m.
- Special guest Ole, our best snow friend and dancing snowflakes!
- Hot chocolate and goodies courtesy of The Creamery Downtown
- Star 98 playing holiday tunes from 7 - 8 p.m.
*This event is free and open to the public. Please join us!
The Peace Tree & CityDeck Lighting Celebration is made possible by the City of Green Bay and CityDeck Lighting Sponsors - American Foods Group, Prevea, Green Bay Packers, and C.H. Robinson. Thank you!