306 Pine St. View on Google Maps
Green Bay, WI 54301
Assemblage Studio first opened its doors in April of 2006 in downtown De Pere. In 2015 they moved to downtown Green Bay, Wisconsin. There is a growing interest in the pursuit of the paper arts in our community, and the goal of Assemblage Studio is to encourage people to take it to the next level and create their own art that is enjoyable and fun. Assemblage will be pulling from neighboring communities in Wisconsin, bringing in teachers and artists for workshops that will spark interest.
Owner, Teresa Ann Gifford, has a background in fiber arts, painting, collage, bookmaking and assemblage. A small gallery section of the shop will feature different artists from time to time for inspiration. This will be a changing element, intended to inspire and encourage our customers to try new things.
- CUT314 Pine St (200 feet SE)
- Girl Scouts of the Northwestern Great Lakes112 N Adams St (575 feet SW)
- Broken Spoke Bike Studio115 Pine St (634 feet NW)
- Furs & Clothing of Distinction207 N Washington St (652 feet W)
- Aardvark Wine Lounge304 Pine St (51 feet NW)
- Glas Coffeehouse228 N Adams St (98 feet NW)
- Republic Chophouse218 N Adams St (133 feet W)
- Poke The Bear304 N. Adams St. (152 feet NE)
- Pine Street Parking Ramp Pine St (170 feet E)
- Adams Street Lot200 Block N Adams St (469 feet W)
- Cherry Street Parking Ramp Cherry St (587 feet W)
- Main Street Parking Ramp Main St (772 feet NE)