333 Main St View on Google Maps
Green Bay, WI 54301
Welcome to Green Bay's KI Convention Center. We have a great facility for your next event! With nearly 80,000 square feet of meeting and event space, we're large enough to accommodate nearly any size group. Our facility offers beautiful waterfront views and cityscapes from our second story and cutting-edge technology throughout the facility.
The KI Convention Center is owned by the City of Green Bay and managed and operated by the Hyatt Regency Green Bay. The Sales and Catering team at the Hyatt Regency Green Bay will take care of every aspect of your event, from food and beverage to sleeping rooms. This means one simple contract for you, and one contact person to help with whatever questions you may have. Call us for a tour or for more information!
- Camera Corner Connecting Point529 N Monroe Ave (689 feet E)
- Streu's Pharmacy Bay Natural635 Main St (929 feet SE)
- CUT314 Pine St (977 feet SW)
- The Assemblage Studio306 Pine St. (1001 feet SW)
- Pub333333 Main St. (60 feet NW)
- Poke The Bear304 N. Adams St. (876 feet SW)
- The Walnut Room304 N Adams St (876 feet SW)
- Aardvark Wine Lounge304 Pine St (1013 feet SW)
- Main Street Parking Ramp Main St (492 feet W)
- Pine Street Parking Ramp Pine St (881 feet SW)
- Adams Street Lot200 Block N Adams St (0.3 miles SW)
- Cherry Street Parking Ramp Cherry St (0.3 miles SW)