301 N. Washington St. View on Google Maps
Green Bay, WI 54301
From downtown Green Bay, the Fox River State Trail winds along the beautiful Fox River before extending for 25 miles along a former rail corridor. The Fox River corridor has a rich history, beginning with the Native Americans who used footpaths to travel between their villages located along the river. The early French explorers, missionaries and traders built their posts and missions along these trails.From the north trailhead in Green Bay, about 11 miles of the trail is asphalt-paved to Lasee Road. From Lasee Road south into Calumet County, the trail is surfaced with limestone screenings. Along the way, the trail passes by numerous overlooks along the Fox River, many local parks and the Brown County Historical Society. A "Health Trail" along a portion of the Fox River Trail in Allouez provides trail users with an outdoor fitness challenge course.
An Annual State Trail Pass or a Daily Pass is required for bicyclists, rollerbladers, and horseback riders over 16 years old. There is no fee for walkers.
- Brow. Beauty. Bar.335 N. Washington St. (119 feet N)
- The Haberdasher Limited335 N Washington St (127 feet E)
- Broken Spoke Bike Studio115 Pine St (170 feet S)
- SAGE225 1/2 N Washington St (222 feet SW)
- Hagemeister Park325 N Washington St (132 feet NE)
- Mad Chicken229 N Washington St (241 feet S)
- The Creamery Downtown114 Pine St (246 feet SW)
- The FreshKIND Kitchen227 N. Washington St. (276 feet S)
- Adams Street Lot200 Block N Adams St (547 feet S)
- Cherry Street Parking Ramp Cherry St (674 feet S)
- Main Street Parking Ramp Main St (748 feet E)
- Pine Street Parking Ramp Pine St (859 feet SE)