210 Museum Place View on Google Maps
Green Bay, WI 54303
About the Artist
Artist: Ned Cain
Babble represents three individuals in heated discussion. The circle holding them together indicates a unified voice. The conversation being had, and with whom, is left to your imagination.
Ned Cain’s sculpture was entered in the 60th Art Annual juried exhibition at the Neville Public Museum. Cain, a resident of De Pere, is a fulltime sculptor that has also worked as a model maker, teacher of architectural and industrial model building, and an inventor.
A gift from the Friends of Art of the Neville Public Museum, Ltd. Additional support from Neil and Nancy Hacker Gneiser, Rosella Kelly, Bonnie and Jeff Willems, and Roberta VanLaanen.
- Neville Public Museum210 Museum Place (79 feet SE)
- The Vintage Lair109 N Broadway (347 feet W)
- Beerntsen's Candies200 N Broadway (351 feet W)
- Salon Fifty Four154 N Broadway (515 feet W)
- Copper State Brewing Company313 Dousman St (415 feet NW)
- The Depot Gastropub200 Dousman St (486 feet NE)
- Keggers231 N Broadway (517 feet NW)
- Lyric Room233 N Broadway (522 feet NW)
- Parking Lot F200 N Chestnut (650 feet NW)
- Parking Lot BW130 N Broadway (705 feet SW)
- Adams Street Lot200 Block N Adams St (0.3 miles SE)
- Cherry Street Parking Ramp Cherry St (0.3 miles SE)