425 Pine St View on Google Maps
Green Bay, WI 54301
Square Footage: Approx. 50,000 SF available
Contact Name: Tim Besaw
Contact Phone: (920) 338 8080
This prime commercial office is FOR LEASE.
Ideal use is office space for companies or individuals at an ideal location in Downtown Green Bay.
Besaw & Associates Commercial Division is pleased to offer, for sale and lease, this landmark commercial office building at 425 Pine Street, nestled in the heart of Green Bay’s Downtown business district. This prime location is a few steps from some of the finest eateries in Green Bay as well as a multitude of trendy shops and small local businesses. The revitalization of this now vibrant downtown hub has brought with it a multitude of newly renovated apartment homes/condos and is just a few blocks from several hotels including the Hyatt Regency as well as Marriot’s Hotel Northland. The area continues to grow, both in terms of population and income, bringing with it numerous entertainment activities. Whether you want to take a scenic stroll down the Fox River Walkway, View some of the historic sites along the Green Bay Packers Heritage trail, or just listen to some local bands at Hagemeister Park, there is always something to do! The building itself contains a fully-finished lower level with a common area breakroom/kitchenette and numerous large training/conference rooms. If you desire a single floor of 10,000 sq. ft. or require multi-floor space to move your entire organization too, this building boasts a multitude of turn-key and build to suite layout options. With private parking in a connected ramp, easy access to I-43, and direct connection through the public commuter line the is the perfect place for your next office!
58,300 Sq. Ft. available, 91 parking spaces, 1.48 Acres, Central Business District zoning
- Entire building has a backup generator
- Landmark property in a prime location of Green Bay's historic downtown business district.
- Easily accessible via Hwy I-43 with direct connection via public commuter line.
- Walking distance to local amenities including the Brown County Central Library, YMCA, Neville Public Museum, and Hagemeister Park.
- This revitalized and lively hub provides high pedestrian and vehicle traffic past the building.
- Anchor Tenant US Bank operated on the 1st floor and leases space on the 2nd floor.
- Rooftop can be converted into an open-air break room or entertainment area.