Dates and Times
- Saturday, Oct 31, 2020 7am - Noon
- Saturday, Nov 7, 2020 9:00am-12:00pm
- Saturday, Nov 14, 2020 9:00am-12:00pm
- Saturday, Nov 21, 2020 9:00am-12:00pm
Downtown Green Bay
130 E. Walnut St.
The Saturday Farmers Market in downtown Green Bay will be in its 103rd season in 2020, running every Saturday from June 6 - October 31 from 7am - Noon, and Nov. 7 - 21 from 9am - Noon. Organizers will implement best practices as defined by local officials and the Brown County Health Department to ensure the safety of vendors, staff, and attendees at our essential food market.
The 2020 Saturday Farmers Market will be located at both the Riverwalk Plaza and Washington Professional Building parking lots (200 S. Washington St.) until further notice.
75 essential vendors will be 10 feet apart from each other. Crowds will be counted and controlled, with physical-distancing requirements between all individuals on the premises.
We ask that market goers maintain the following practices to ensure a safe space for all shoppers:
• Minimize the number of people coming with you to the market.
• Do not bring children with you to the market if you have childcare available.
• Maintain at least six feet of physical distance from other customers and vendors.
• Wear a cloth face covering.
• Use hand sanitizer or on-site hand-washing stations frequently.
• Stay home if you are sick.
Until further notice, there will be no live music, food court vendors, or event-related activities.
Markets provide an essential opportunity for communities to connect with local farmers and support the local food supply chain, which directly benefits local economies. Vendors of the Saturday Farmers Market will be required to follow additional policies and procedures in response to COVID-19. This includes things like wearing a cloth face covering and gloves, having one staff person handling payments while another handles the product, cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces regularly, maintaining at least six feet of physical distance from customers and other vendors, and more.