210 Museum Place View on Google Maps
Green Bay, WI 54303
About the Artist
Artist: Lyndon Fayne Pomeroy
Loggers is the latest addition to the museum’s outdoor gardens. One man drives a team of two horses, as they transport a large log on skids, while another man stands on the log. The sculpture was originally commissioned by First Northern Savings Bank and was displayed outside their bank on 201 N. Monroe Ave.
The sculpture pays tribute to Wisconsin’s 19th century logging era. Measuring approximately 12 feet high by 9 feet wide and 34 feet long, Loggers is signed by the late Montana-based artist, Lyndon Fayne Pomeroy (1925-2018).
A gift from Associated Bank. Special thanks to Alex Renard & Megan Dickman-Renard. Additional support from Renco Machine Company, Inc. and Primum Bonum.
- Neville Public Museum210 Museum Place (79 feet SE)
- The Vintage Lair109 N Broadway (347 feet W)
- Beerntsen's Candies200 N Broadway (351 feet W)
- Salon Fifty Four154 N Broadway (515 feet W)
- Copper State Brewing Company313 Dousman St (415 feet NW)
- The Depot Gastropub200 Dousman St (486 feet NE)
- Keggers231 N Broadway (517 feet NW)
- Lyric Room233 N Broadway (522 feet NW)
- Parking Lot F200 N Chestnut (650 feet NW)
- Parking Lot BW130 N Broadway (705 feet SW)
- Adams Street Lot200 Block N Adams St (0.3 miles SE)
- Cherry Street Parking Ramp Cherry St (0.3 miles SE)